You can search in specific fields by using our advanced search syntax. To search for a specific field, just type the field name followed by a colon and the text you're searching for (without any spaces).
For example: to search for all candidates named Anders you just type first_name:Anders in the search field.
These following fields are searchable:
- first_name The candidate's first name.
- last_name The candidate's last name.
- email The candidate's email address.
- pitch The candidate's pitch text.
- notes All notes written on a candidate.
- linkedin_profile The candidate's LinkedIn profile, if applied via LinkedIn.
- cover_letters The candidate's cover letters for every job application.
- reviews All written reviews on the candidate.
- resume_text The text in an uploaded CV.