The Audit log will keep track of activities in the system. This makes it easier to follow up on different actions taken on candidates in an environment where many recruiters are involved with the same job process.
Activating the Audit log
Enabling this feature is just three clicks away, you can find the Audit Log under Settings -> Data & Privacy -> Audit log.
By default the retention period will span 15 days, you can manually increase the period up to 30 days (if you want a longer period you need to contact our support).
How does it work?
The Audit log will show who did what and when. The log will for an example show the name of the user that updated a specific candidate and the time of the activity. See an example of how the Audit log looks like when activated below -
List of events in the Audit log
- referred - when creating a referral
- sourced - if candidate was sourced into the candidate bank
- update - if anything was updated on the candidate
- extend-consent - when automatically renewing consent
- share - creating a share link for a candidate
- resume - resume the progress of a campaign
- pause -
- archive -