To use this feature, you will have to start by enabling the GDPR features on your account. More info on that here!
To make it a whole lot easier to be GDPR compliant, you can see the status of the candidates permission presented with one of four tags, listed below.
💡 If you’re not seeing any tags on your candidates profile, that means all is OK according to your settings.
- Expired: this means your candidate permission for you to store their data has expired, and they haven't renewed their consent.
- Permission missing: the permission missing tag tells you that the candidate have yet to give you permission to store their data.
- Permission pending: if the permission is pending, it means the you've send a permission request to the candidate but you are still waiting for their response.
- Removal requested: the candidate has submitted a removal request, asking you to remove his/her data.
- Deleting soon: the candidate is flagged for deletion, and will be automatically deleted within the next 7 days.