Give your candidates the chance to follow along on the process of their applications by enabling the feature for Transparent recruitment.
What does this mean?
Working with this feature, means that your connect candidate can login to their profiles and see the status of their application: if their application as been viewed, moved forward from inbox, rejected or hired.
What will the candidate see?
The candidate will see the status updates of their application in a status bar added to their application. Here they see when you’ve made any of the following actions:
- Unread: if their application haven’t been opened yet
- Read/inbox: when you’ve opened up their application, and they are still in the inbox stage
- In process: when you’ve moved the candidate from inbox in to another stage in the process. Note that the candidate only sees ”in process” and not exacly with stage they are in.
- Hired: if you move the candidate over to Hired
- Rejected*: if you reject the candidate.
This is what this will look like for the candidate:
* If you have rejected a candidate with a delayed email, they will not be able to see that they have been rejected before the email is sent.
Enable the feature
To start working with this feature, head over to your Skillcenter and enable the feature and you’re ready to go! All jobs created from this point will have this feature automatically activated. You are of course still able to turn it off for specific jobs if you would like to.
Disable for specific job postings
If you want to disable the transparent recruitment feature for specific job postings, you do this as you create/edit the job. Navigate to the job posting menu at the bottom of the page an uncheck the heart icon, as you see in the picture above. This means that candidate’s applying for this job won’t be able to see their status.
What about your pre-existing jobs?
The jobs you’ve posted before activating this feature won’t be default have this enabled. However, you can at any point go to the editing mode of the job and turn it on by clicking the heart icon, as illustrated in the screenshot above.