What is a hiring team?
Team work is dreamwork! So a hiring team is the great way to work together to fill a job opening. Your team members will get a shared overview over the progress, and will be able to review and rate the candidates in this process. The members in your hiring team will get access to all applications for this job.
How to create a hiring team
You create your hiring team when you create the job posting, under the step called Hiring team. Here you add your team members.
- Team: add a specific Team to this process. This gives access to this process to all Team members.
- Recruiter: the Recruiter is the user listed as the contact of the job. This is by default the user that created the job posting. When adding a team, this is automatically the Team manager.
- Additional users: under this field you add other colleagues to join your hiring team.
If you aren’t able to find your colleague listed, it might be because 1) the user haven’t been invited to your account or 2) the user haven’t accepted the pending invitation. If you’re a Company Admin , you will be able to see the status of the user by navigation over to the tab Employee.
Create hiring teams in your job templates
Working with job templates? Great! You can also add your hiring teams directly in the job template to ensure that the right people can access the right kind of job postings. More about job templates here.
What can a hiring team member access?
An employee that has been added to a role’s hiring team will be given access to:
- The job posting. Note that this grants access to editing the job too.
- All candidates that applied to the job (all job specific data that belongs to these candidates)