When a candidate is suitable for many positions you can add the candidate to a different job. In this article I will explain how you can do so.
To get started, please access the candidate card of the person you would like to add to another job.
1. After accessing the candidate's card you can go the + symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the candidate's card.
2. Click the small arrow to select a job to add the candidate to from the drop down menu. This menu will contain a list of the jobs you have already pre-created. See how to create jobs here.
3. You can see the jobs you can choose from.
4. You can choose currently listed jobs.
5. You can select from jobs that are currently in the draft stage.
6. Or you can select from jobs you have archived.
7. After having selected a job to add the candidate to, simply click ADD and you are ready to go!
To remove the candidate from a job you simply need to reject the candidate. Once doing so the candidate will be moved to the reject tab under whatever stage you rejected the candidate at.
Something worth noting is that when you move a candidate from one job to another, all the previous information recorded on said candidate ( eg.reviews, notes, message history, etc) will remain on the candidate's card. Furthermore, the candidate will still remain in the previous jobs' recruitment process unless you manually choose to reject that candidate.
I hope this article was able to help you with your queries. If you would like any further assistance, you can always contact a member of Teamtailor's support team under
In the meantime, Happy Recruiting! 😃